Product added to cart
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support and Services Manager
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Lyman Products is seeking one full time employee to work in our technical service department supporting the Mark 7 Division of reloading equipment. The Technical Support Representative will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries, providing technical support and resolving complaints. Knowledge in the firearms industry specifically with reloading is preferred
If you are seeking a great opportunity with a cutting-edge company that has been around since 1878 please apply. This position is for you.
Lyman Products Corporation is a leader in the exciting and growing shooting sports industry. Our product brands, Mark 7, Pachmayr®, TacStar®, ADTAC®, Trius®, Uni-Dot®, Butch’s , A-Zoom®, and Targ-Dot® are recognized throughout the industry. Our corporate mission is to establish performance excellence in all product lines and be a leader and innovator in our industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support, troubleshooting technical issues with the produces. Able to walk customers through machine setup, part replacements, and general service and maintenance.
- Enters orders for replacement parts and services both in and out of warranty, issue RMAs for products that need to be sent in for service repair.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Maintain customer-facing documentation for website, forums and product user manuals.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Work closely with other groups including Engineering and manufacturing to implement enhancements that improve product reliability and serviceability base on customer complaints
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, computer and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical troubleshooting in an easy-to-understand manner
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
- Customer service or technical support experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Software/electrical/mechanical products or industries is a preferred
- Light manufacturing environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; Days of work week are Monday through Friday. Overtime may be requested due to business conditions.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 40 pounds at times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Remotely: No
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lyman Products is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or learning disability, past/present mental disorder, intellectual disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. Lyman also provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process.
To apply, please contact:
Human Resources Manager