Product added to cart
Primer Orientation Sensor Next
Bullets are placed on top of your case through the Mr. BulletFeeder® bullet feeder dropper. Then the shell plate indexes. If your case is not flared or belled properly your bullet may fall off, go sideways, or otherwise not be properly aligned for bullet seating.
BulletSense® is the first electronic detection system that can stop your machine before any of the above situations impact your loading process - and it also acts as a brass sensor.
We've created a laser-mounted system on a user-adjustable slider that allows you to point the laser right where you want it - at the tip of the bullet or directly on the brass. If the laser beam is interrupted every time your machine makes a stroke, the machine continues (e.g., if a bullet head or brass is present). If the laser is bounced back from the mirror and the circuit completes, the machine stops at the top of the stroke and shows you a message on your tablet. You determine the height of the laser; you now have more control of the operation of your machine. The user-adjustable slider is operated through a traditional thumb screw.
- Constructed from anodized aluminum - Mark 7® Reloading Red
- Precision laser with easy adjustments for different grain bullets and calibers
- Important to note that the precision of a laser is unmatched in this use - it can even determine the difference between an upside-down bullet from a hollow point bullet
- Can stop the machine if no bullet is present, if upside down bullet, if sideways bullet, if no brass present, and alerts you through the tablet
- Supports all Revolution®, Evoluiton™ and APEX 10™ calibers
- On-the-fly enable/disable through the tablet
This unit installs in moments with the included hardware - no modifications to your machine necessary. A must-have for people who want full protection from running out of bullets which can ruin your whole reloading session.
Write Your Own Review
Contact our sales team
Considering a Mark 7®? We are always ready to help! We are experts in everything from financing your press, selecting the best press for your needs, and the necessary equipment to get the most from it.
Our Support Options
We are proud of our hallmark multichannel customer service and support operation. Please help us keep costs (and prices) as low as possible by selecting the option below that most closely meets your needs. If it is important for you to call us please do so at 1-888-4-MARK-77 (1-888-462-7577). The Customer Service Call Center is available between the hours of 9:00am and 4:30pm Eastern Time but please consider the available options below: