Has this happened to you ?
If any of these have happened to you, we have the fix !BulletSense® is the first electronic detection system that can stop your machine before any of the situations above impact your loading process. It also can act as a brass sensor.We've created a laser mounted system on a user-adjustable slider that allows you to point the laser right where you want it - at the tip of the bullet or directly on the brass. If the laser beam is interrupted every time your machine makes a stroke, the machine continues ( i.e. if a bullet head or brass is present). If the laser is bounced back from the mirror and the circuit completes, the machine stops at the top of the stroke. You determine the height of the laser, you are now more in control of the operation of your machine. The user-adjustable slider is operated through a traditional thumb screw.Feature highlights
- Your machine is cooking along, and the clutch kicks-in to stop the machine on a sideways bullet ? - or -
- Your machine is moving along and a round without a bullet head falls into your supply of completed rounds spilling powder over your new rounds ? - or -
- A bullet falls off a round (topples) before it is seated ? - or -
- You unknowingly run out of bullets (which creates a mess) ? - or -
- You are brass processing and unknowingly run out of brass ?
This unit installs in moments with the included hardware - no modifications to your Dillon machine necessary. A must-have for people that want full protection from running out of bullets which can ruin your whole reloading session. Covered under the Mark 7® exclusive no BS warranty. Completely COMPATIBLE with PowderSense® and the Dillon Low Powder Check.INSTALLATION TIP: If you are having issues with the BulletSense, the best way to test this sensor is to clear the cases out of the machine, turn the console switch off, and ensure the BulletSense cable is plugged into the correct port and you get a strong concise laser beam dot reflected back to the sensor head “eye” hole. You should get an error message if you press single cycle before the press even moves saying “bullet not detected”. It shouldn’t even budge. In order for the sensor to work it upon startup it must “error” AKA have the laser beam reflected back into the housing hole during the calibration.Tablet Screen - BulletSense
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
- Precision laser with easy adjustments for different grain bullets and calibers ** Important to note that the precision of a laser is unmatched in this use -- it can even determine the difference between an upside-down bullet form a hollow point bullet !
- Can stop the machine if no bullet present, upside down bullet, sideways bullet, no brass present and alerts you through the tablet
- Supports 9mm through 308 calibers
- On-the-fly enable/disable through the tablet
- Compatible with all Mark 7® 1050 Drives (if you don't have our Autodrive, this sensor will not work)
- Not currently compatible with GSI bulletfeeders
- Additional Information