Product added to cart
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING TO TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
New to loading? New to a specific caliber? New to commercial loading? No problem! Mark 7® provides the foundation for whatever your current situation is and what your future desire may be. We understand that it can be an intimidating process and we have a caring, understating, and nationally-based team that will help you with whatever your challenge may be. Our Professional Services division is staffed with highly experienced personnel that have seen your challenge before and will work directly with you to achieve your goals.
There are two tracks that we offer for the consumer loader:
1.Machine Assembly / Showroom Pickup / Training Program
This program enables you to come into the facility where your machine will be ready and waiting for you to be tested and trained upon.It will be waiting for you in our expansive, relaxing showroom ready for your 3-hour low intensity training session which includes:
- Going over your specific machine configuration
- Reviewing the start-up procedures for using your machine
- Process for setting your dies
- Review basic running parameters
- Running your components through the machine (you may send your components to the facility ahead and time and your machine will be ready with your specific components. Your completed components may not be returned)
- Taking your machine apart to review maintenance and fundamental mechanical operation
When completed you may either take your machine with you (FL sales tax applies) or have us ship the machine to you! This program is highly recommended for anyone purchasing a new machine.
2. Individual Trainings
These are customized sessions based upon your level of background and future needs. These can range from a few hours with us in the Showroom to expanded on-site trainings at your facility. We also conduct Training Universities for you and your colleagues in our facility that drive deep into the mechanics of our machines to ensure that your objectives are met.
For more information about setting up a customized session please contact us at: