Product added to cart
Commercial Sales Representative
Commercial Sales Representative
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Lyman Products Corporation is a leader in the exciting and growing shooting sports industry. Our product brands, Pachmayr®, TacStar®, ADTAC®, Trius®, Uni-Dot®, Butch’s , A-Zoom®, Mark 7 Reloading® , and Targ-Dot® are recognized throughout the industry. Our corporate mission is to establish performance excellence in all product lines and be a leader and innovator in our industry.
Lyman Products is currently seeking a highly motivated individual for the Mark 7 Reloading division for the position of Commercial Inside Sales Representative. This position works out of our offices in Fort Myers, FL. The position is ideal for a candidate with strong selling skills, technical aptitude, and the desire to pursue a career in the exciting Shooting Sports Industry. An aggressive technical sales and training program is required and will be administered on site.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The Mark 7 Commercial Sales Representative reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for sales and technical support of the Mark 7 commercial product line. The commercial sales rep is responsible for all aspects of customer relationships and sales cycle including sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, training, and marketing support. The commercial sales rep will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to help support, sell, and promote the Mark 7 product line. The Mark 7 commercial sales rep will also work with the Customer Service team to provide technical support. The Mark 7 commercial sales rep, as necessary, will act as a field service rep for providing technical service for commercial accounts.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience. Extra relevant experience may be substituted for some educational requirements. Strong interpersonal skills required to work with various departments as well as interaction with customers. A strong mechanical aptitude is required as well as basic computer skills using Word, Excel, and other standard software. Basic problem solving and troubleshooting ability, with clear communication skills. A background in firearms is required. A background in reloading ammunition is preferred.
- Team Player
- Good work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel by car and airplane
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to provide strong and effective customer support
- Excellent presentation skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, Days and hours of work week are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Willing to work outside standard working hours as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Lyman Products is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or learning disability, past/present mental disorder, intellectual disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. Lyman also provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process.
To apply, please contact:
Human Resources Manager