Product added to cart
Power Trim Express™ Next 11" High Speed Case Feeder for APEX 10 and Evolution Previous
Available to Order
As low as $595.00
Oscillating Automated Priming System
- Mark 7’s Automated Priming System contains totally new, patented technology which provides nearly 100% successful primer orientation for your loading machine.
- Hundreds of hours of development and testing have gone into the design of this system, along with the loading of hundreds of thousands of primers to ensure consistent, trouble-free operation.
- This completely unique design features an oscillating primer reservoir which effortlessly orients primers and allows continuous primer feeding.
- No more stopping your machine to reload primers using clumsy tubes! Simply add more primers into the built-in funnel without interruption to your loading operation. The large hopper can hold 300+ primers and includes a tough polycarbonate shield, which also keeps dust and debris out of the system.
- In the unlikely event that an up-side-down primer does make it into the feed ramp, our failsafe sensor will detect it and sound an alarm for manual presses and stop the operation on automated machines.
- In addition, change over between small and large size primers is easy to do and all parts are included. Dual optical sensors automatically start/stop the feed system to provide primers as needed. Primers are fed into your machine using a simplified single slot feed disc mechanism for positive, reliable primer positioning.
- Works on Apex 10, Apex 10 Autodrive, Evolution, Evolution Autodrive presses. Consumer friendly operation and price, with high level performance!
- Single slot feed disc mechanism for positive, reliable primer positioning
- Oscillating primer reservoir effortlessly orients primers
- Large Hopper holds 300+ primers
- Failsafe sensor detects incorrect primers and stops operation
- Add primers easily without stopping, through the built-in funnel
Write Your Own Review
Contact our sales team
Considering a Mark 7®? Sydney and Joe are always ready to help! They are experts in everything from financing your press, selecting the best press for your needs, and the necessary equipment to get the most from it.
Our Support Options
We are proud of our hallmark multichannel customer service and support operation. Please help us keep costs (and prices) as low as possible by selecting the option below that most closely meets your needs. If it is important for you to call us please do so at 1-888-4-MARK-77 (1-888-462-7577). The Customer Service Call Center is available between the hours of 9:00am and 4:30pm Eastern Time but please consider the available options below: