Product added to cart
Digital Powder Measure Previous
Mechanical Powder Measure
When using a press mounted powder measure there is no need to have a separate powder measure mounted to your bench, saving space and time.
- Superior engineering means our powder measure is fully loaded with features.
- Accuracy within +/- 1/10 of a grain (±0.1 gr).
- Powder hopper capacity of 5,000 grains, and integrated powder screen to help keep out any unwanted debris.
- Powder baffle to ensure consistent and repeatable powder drops.
- Case actuated operation, with built in compliance to work with varying case lengths.
- The rotating barrel is built using sealed ball bearings, and oil impregnated bronze bushings on all sliding surfaces to insure smooth operation and extended life.
- Simple disassembly for cleaning and converting from pistol to rifle and rifle to pistol.
- Drum conversions available - request part number 101-1270.
Write Your Own Review
Contact our sales team
Considering a Mark 7®? We are always ready to help! We are experts in everything from financing your press, selecting the best press for your needs, and the necessary equipment to get the most from it.
Our Support Options
We are proud of our hallmark multichannel customer service and support operation. Please help us keep costs (and prices) as low as possible by selecting the option below that most closely meets your needs. If it is important for you to call us please do so at 1-888-4-MARK-77 (1-888-462-7577). The Customer Service Call Center is available between the hours of 9:00am and 4:30pm Eastern Time but please consider the available options below: