How many times have you wished for a way to avoid the endless task of filling and refilling primer tubes and then having to dump them into your primer feed?
It works by using a small vibratory bowl feeder that causes primers to walk up a circular ramp within the bowl. The primers then pass a knockdown (to eliminate sideways primers), then pass a series of 3 knockouts (to eliminate upside down primers) and finally they slide down a ramp. The down ramp feeds a rotating primer disk that precisely positions primers for insertion into cases. If a case in not present the “orphan” primer continues around with the disk and is re-inserted into the feed stream.
- Continuous feed primer collator
- 6-slot automatic primer feed disk for physical separation of primers from each other
- Optical sensor driven primer flow control
- Accepts optional primer orientation sensor - coming soon !
- Easily refillable without any interruption in operation
- Lexan safety shield covers
- Easily convertible for small or large primers
- Approximately 300 to 500 capacity
The entire system is easily accessible for maintenance and disconnects from the press entirely with just a few screws.