Def. - "A dramatic and wide-reaching change in conditions, attitudes, or operation." -- English Oxford Living Dictionary
Waiting for an affordable commercial loading machine with enough power and speed to achieve your business goals ? It's here ! Based upon Mark 7's proven digital drive mechanism technology the The Mark 7® Revolution™ is a machine unlike any other in the market -- a completely integrated, new loading press of our own design that is powered digitally and automatically.
- Completely integrated reloading press and drive mechanism - it's fully automated, digital, and computer controlled
- Hard anodized and hard nickel plated components
- New to the market onboard primer collator for continuous feed operation !
- Integrated motorized powder measure that can be programmed for specific loads - accuracy is +/- .2 grains @ 12.2 grains (subject to testing conditions)
- Ultra smooth and precise, gear-based machine movement and shell plate indexing
- Integration of the sensors that has made Mark 7® Reloading™famous (see below)
- Up-to 3,500 rounds per hour
- 10 station toolhead utilizing off-the-shelf reloading dies
- Microprocessor monitored and controlled
- Features monitored by computer
- System works on new AND remanufactured brass
- Downloadable machine firmware and software upgrades for life
- Supports a variety of accessories including today's off-the-shelf reloading dies
- Pre-assembled and shipped ready-to-use
- CNC grade planetary gearbox
- Full 1 year warranty
- Fully Supports International Voltage operating at 110/220v and 50/60 Hz with no variation in speed/performance
Dimensions, Capacity, Calibers Supported
- Unit is quite compact compared to our existing Autodrives/press set-ups on the market
- Measurements: Width = 28", Depth = 15", Max Overall Height = 46"
- Supports calibers including .380 up-to and including .30-.06 with initial support for 9 mm, .38, .40, .45, .223 .300 AAF HMU and .308
- Of course when you get your shiny new Revolution® you will be able to join the Mark 7® Digital Community where you will have access to a vast array of articles, helpful hints, other users, manuals and more !