Includes Mr Bulletfeeder™, case collator and reloading dies!
This is an all-new, 10-stage prosumer automated reloading machine based on the operating mechanics of our commercial Revolution ® machine, in fact, it's the same core unit with a few notable differences including:
- This is a system containing everything you need to have an automated, 10 station rotary reloading press - includes the press, automatic drive mechanism, swage sensor, case feeder, Mr. Bullet Feeder and loading dies
- WiFi - we're cutting the cord - more on that later...
- If you are upgrading your Evolution™, convert to an Evolution™ PRO by removing the handle, mounting your Evolution™ on the Evolution™ PRO base, attach the drive sprocket and belt - that's it! You an keep the handle to run the press manually (put the motor in neutral)
- If you do not have an Evolution™ press, you can use our package builder to outfit your Evolution™ PRO exactly as you like (package builder here)
- Driven by our new noise-filtered high definition tablet that's loaded with the exclusive Evolution™ PRO software
- Includes the Gen 2 SwageSense® swaging mechanism
- Up-to speeds of 2,500 rounds per hour
- Supports all our updated digital sensors - add each one, or add them all for the greatest reliability, up-time, and safety possible in all of the Mark 7® systems.
- Overall machine dimensions are 37.5" tall (95.3cm) X 19" (48.3cm) wide x 25" (63.5cm) deep.
- Machine weight 110lbs (49.9kg).
- Ships fully assembled on a sturdy aluminum base.
- The Evolution™ PRO can easily be upgraded with the following options at any point:
Included with the Machine
- The Mark 7® Evolution™ reloading press
- The Mark 7® Evolution™ PRO Upgrade - all new digital drive mechanism
- SwageSense digitally sensing swaging mechanism (see a pic here)
- The Evolution™ Mr Bulletfeeder™ automatic bullet feeder system
- As of April 16, 2018 this product does not include dies which can be ordered separately. Evolution™ PRO orders that have a die set ordered separately will be installed on the machine at the factory
* May be pictured with optional equipment