- LOADS CALIBERS UP TO 338 LAPUA.
- CAN BE SETUP IN DOUBLE FEED CONFIGURATION.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CONFIGS (BRASS PROCESSING, LOADING, PRIMING).
- SUPPORTS ONCE-PASS RIFLE/PISTOL PROCESSING AND LOADING IF USED IN SINGLE FEED CONFIGURATION.
Also new for 2020, the Mark 7 Titan XL provides for the needs of reloaders working with larger calibers. This machine features a 5” stroke, which can handle calibers up to 338 Lapua. In addition to handling the large calibers, like the Titan Double Feed, this machine can be configured to exceed 3500 effective rounds per hour by splitting the 10-station design into two separate 5 station presses. Running both sides at once allows the Mark 7 Titan XL to run at an effective speed of 5000 rounds per hour due to the longer stroke required for the large calibers.
TITAN XL BUILD CONFIGURATION PRICE LIST (4 OPTIONS) :
- Single Feed: Includes 16" Case Feeder, Digital Powder Measure, MBF Pro, Automated Priming -$14,994.95
- Double Feed Brass Process: (2) 16" Case Feeders - No Priming - $12,494.95
- Double Feed Priming: (2) 16" Case Feeders, Automated Priming Systems - $16,994.95
- Double Feed Loading: (2) 16" Case Feeders, (2) Digital Powder Measures, (2) MBF Pro's, - $15,249.95
PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW WITH $1,500 DEPOSIT - SHIPPING STARTING IN MID Q2.