The swaging station adds a chamfer to the inside of the primer pocket to ensure proper primer seating. If there is an obstruction that prevents the swage rod to enter the primer pocket by either a partially ejected primer often called a "ringer" or a small primer pocket in mixed 45 ACP brass a jam or worse may occur. SWAGESense uses Mark 7® proprietary technology to not only perform a swage operation, but also can detect a ringer and small pocket primers.
Advantages of using SWAGESense®
- Swages the toughest military crimped brass
- Detects small/large primer ringers particularly found in wet washed brass
- Detects small primers in .45 ACP brass
- When encounters a blockage or small pockets (using large rod) can stop the machine and alerts you through your tablet
- Dramatically reduces probability of breaking swage rods !
SWAGESense is constructed using hard anodized aluminum and comes complete with two hardened chromoly swage rods - for both small and large primer pockets.
- Additional Information